Mi lista de blogs

lunes, 10 de junio de 2019

BYE BYE ESO

Four years ago I started studying in INS Castelló d'Empúries. I remember how nervous I was, the truth it was a big change to finish primary school and start high school. In first of ESO I studied a lot and at the end of the course I got very good marks.  In second of ESO, things change because I had many distractions, I spent a lot of time away from home with my friends, obviously my marks went down a lot and  my parents were very angry. During the last two years I matured a lot and I learnt organise my time. I remember many anecdotes, one of them happened in second  ESO my classmate was playing music from the teacher's computer, the music was very loud and surrently the head master came and shout at us. I also remember that the head master took the boy with him amd we felt terrible because it was our fault. We decided to write a letter to the head master telling him the truth and he forgave the boy and fortunatelly everything had a good ending.

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario