Mi lista de blogs

lunes, 13 de mayo de 2019

EXPERIENCES

I've never been in  a GP motocycle race and next month, in June I will go to Montmeló (Barcelona) to spend the weekend there. I like going to motorcycle race becouse I love speed and it will be very fun.


I have never been to a festival yet. I would like to travel to the MIF (Mallorca Island Festival) next year. Because I have always wanted to spend one week with my friends doing whatever we liked, the only problem is that this festival is very expensive.


I haven't bought a good mobile yet. This year I'm working on weekends to save and get money for a new mobile, I would like to buy the IPhone XR, as it is new and with many advantages. It will not be easy, but if I really propose it I can get it.


This January I have traveled to the Canary Islands I really liked this trip, while in Spain it was really cold I was sunbathing on the beach and drinking a lot of mojito. I spend there one week and the truth is tha I missed my friends and my dog.

My mother has given me a new pair of trainers, because mine were already very old. The trainers she has bought me are pink adidas, and they are really confortable. I was very happy and my mother too because I was not wearing broken shoes anymore.

I have participated in a women's race in Figueres. I was the referee of the race. It was a good experience because I felt like a police women and I spent a good time. I would also to have participated in a race but I decided to help my friend .







No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario