Mi lista de blogs

lunes, 6 de mayo de 2019

MY WORLD

My travel to Italy 
In early April I went to Italy with my highschool. It was the end of the school trip. We spent there one week and I liked this trip the most  because I spent my hollidays with my friends and our parents weren't there to tell us what to do.
The first they we weren't in Pisa, I only remember going to eat at McDonalds and not more,I didn't like the  following two days we spent in Florence  because there are a lot of monuments and I was not interested in it.
The last three days we went to Venice and there we visited the city and did diferent activities with the highschool, Venice is more beutiful than Florence and it is the city I like the most. Last day we went to an island called Murano, that is the city where the famous Murano cristal is made.
It was a good experience and I get good memories.

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario